FECC – FEDERATION OF EUROPEAN CARNIVAL CITIES
FECC International Board – 2018-2021
This is the first newsletter after our Board election in. In the name of the board I want to thank the organizers of the XXXVIII: FECC Convention. These were wonderful days in Serbia. Our FECC family growed up. In a lot of countries we have new members. And we have a new board:
The new FECC International Board 2018-2021
- Lars Algell from Sweden is the new president of FECC.
- Josip Silov and Marion Hirche as vice presidents,
- Aleksandar Cicimov as treasurer, Branko Brumen as general secretary, Guy Van Der Eecken website/communication/administration,
- and Aleksandar Vasovic as assessor of the board. Henry van der Kroon is now honorable president.
Next hosts FECC Dies Natalis 2018 –
In Sabac the organizers of FECC Dies Natalis 2018 members of Čapljina (Bosnia-Herzegovina) presented the program for Dies 28 September – 1 October 2018.
FECC Convention 2019
The decision about the next host for the FECC Convention 2019 we will have soon. We have two good alternatives in negotiations: Lugagnano/Verona in Italy and Yalova in Turkey. Both hosts made a presentation in Šabac.
Thank you to Šabac!
We want to thank our host for a fantastic well-executed 38th FECC Convention 2018 and all wonderful people involved, with special thanks to Mayor Nebojša Zelenovic, Radusko Jankovic, Aleksandar Kovacevic and all young ambitious, very talented, volunteers that made our Convention week memorial for life.
In the next month, there are a lot of summer carnivals. Here is a list:
- 15 – 16 June in Pancevo/Serbia
- 17 June in Banja Koviljaca/Serbia
- 23 June in Bela Crkva/Serbia
- 4.-7 July in Leskovac/Serbia
- 15 -22 July Vrnjacka Banja/Serbia
- 3 – 5 August in Fonni /Italy
- 1 – 4 August in Kotor/Montenegro
- 5 August in Houffalize/Belgium
- 16 -19 August – XI Roman Games Poetovio, Ptuj, Slovenia
- 25 August in Čapljina/Bosnia-Herzegovina
- 8 September in Kavadarci/Macedonia
- 14 -16 September in Bol/ Croatia
- 14 -16 September in Šabac /Serbia
Program of FECC Dies Natalis 28 Sept – 1 Oct 2018
We will have our FECC Dies Natalis in Čapljina/Bosnia-Herzegovina this year. It will take place from 28 September to 1 October. We will stay in Hotel Mogorjelo.
There is a nice program:
- 29 September visit in Pocitelj, Mostar, Radimlja, Lunch in winery Zadro, Gala dinner,
- 30 September visit in Medugorje, in Nature park Hutovo blato, lunch in park, dinner in restaurant “Staklo”
Price: 196 Euro + 20 EUR transport, single room per day 30 EUR extra, extra night 64 EUR (single)/ 102 EUR (double)
There are four airports: Mostar (OMO), Dubrovnik (DBV), Split (SPU), Sarajevo (SJJ)
Everybody is invited to Čapljina! – more info will be sent soon – Registration Form etc
Good lucto k for all soccer teams in Russia! We wish you all a really nice summer!!
Yassou, yassou, yassou!
FECC International Board
Lars Algell, President
firstname.lastname@example.org +46705344000 mobile
Stora Gatan 72 SE-193 30 Sigtuna Sweden